Join our excursion in the Val d’Orcia, surrounded by green rolling cultivated hills, to discover the typical products of Montepulciano and Pienza. An area declared World Heritage by UNESCO, loved by the Popes and Emperors, where culture and food traditions come together for a unique eXPerience.
GUIDED ACTIVITY AROUND THE LANDSCAPES OF VAL D’ORCIA HIGHLIGHTS:
- Follow the narrow streets of the Val d’ Orcia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2004
- Immerse yourself in the gentle, carefully cultivated green hills of one of the most beautiful natural landscapes of Italy
- Explore the small town of Montepulciano to discover its culture and its most valuable product: the high-quality red wine Vino Nobile
- Discover the small town of Pienza, an architectural jewel of the Italian Renaissance
- Experience the traditions and local festivals of Tuscany: from the “Bravio delle Botii”, a running competition with wine barrels, to the “Cacio al fuso”, also known as “the cheese to the spindle”.