- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Naples
- Stop in Catania in Sicily
- Gaze at the Maltese capital’s architecture
- Discover the rich history of Cartagena
- Enjoy all of the facilities on board Celebrity Constellation
- Cruise provided by Forever Cruises
Fly from the UK to Rome and enjoy a one-night hotel stay. Sail with Celebrity Cruises, embarking on board Celebrity Constellation. Your first port of call is Naples, with its historic centre being a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Catania in Sicily is next on the itinerary, with all of the architecture existing post-1693, when there was an epic earthquake. A trip to the Maltese capital follows, before a day is spent at sea enjoying the facilities on board. Your first taste of Spain on the journey comes in the form of Palma de Mallorca and Cartagena.