Take the high-speed TGV train from Paris to Provence on this day trip that includes visits to UNESCO World Heritage sites in Avignon and more. As you soak up the beauty of one of France’s most loved regions, learn about its historical significance at places like St Rémy de Provence, Les Baux de Provence, the Pont du Gard and Avignon’s famous Popes’ Palace. See Roman runs, have free time for lunch and enjoy interesting commentary from an informative guide.
- Day trip from Paris to Avignon and Provence by TGV (high-speed train)
- Visit the Popes’ Palace in Avignon
- Enjoy a photo opportunity at Les Antiques ruins in St Rémy de Provence
- Explore the medieval hilltop village of Les Baux de Provence
- Admire the famous Roman bridge, Pont du Gard
- Led by a knowledgeable local guide