Fly for one day from Guangzhou to Xi’an to see the top attractions of this old city on the Silk Road. Traveling with a private guide, admire the UNESCO World Heritage-listed terracotta warriors and Qin Shihuang’s mausoleum; view the ancient Xi’an city wall and Xi’an Bell Tower; and stroll around the Muslim Quarter. This tour includes transport by private vehicle and lunch, and provides a comprehensive look at Xi’an — perfect for people with limited time.
- Private day trip to Xi’an from Guangzhou, including flight
- View thousands of terracotta warriors in Emperor Qin’s Mausoleum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Walk or bicycle (own expense) along the Xi’an City Wall
- Stroll through the Muslim Quarter, to see the Xi’an bell tower and Beiyuanmen Muslim Market
- Enjoy a tasty Chinese lunch at a local restaurant
- Round-trip hotel transfer by comfortable private vehicle included